Our Investment Strategies
As a company, we believe in pushing boundaries in our search for investment opportunities for our clients. We offer a full spectrum of investment strategies across China and Asian asset classes.
You must read the following Important Notes and the Terms and Conditions before proceeding.
- Funds offered by Huan Asset Management may invest in equities, debt securities, money market securities and/or other instruments, each with its specific investment policy and features and with different risk profile.
- Some funds may invest in emerging market securities which may be more volatile and subject to greater political, economic, liquidity, legal, regulatory, settlement and currency risks.
- Some funds may invest in a single sector or market or small cap companies which are subject to higher concentration risk.
- Some funds may invest in non-investment grade debt securities which may be more volatile and subject to greater credit, liquidity, counterparty and market risks.
- In an extreme scenario, the value of the funds may be worth substantially less than the original amount you have invested and in the worst case could be worth nothing.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- You should not invest based on the information on this website alone and should read the relevant offering documents for details including the risk factors before making any investment decisions.
Please click the “Accept” button below if you have read and understood the content of the above Important Notes and Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. Otherwise, please click “Decline”.
Investment involves risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Past performance or any prediction or forecast is not indicative of future results. Investors should read the offering documents for further details, including the risk factors, before investing. Investment returns not denominated in HKD/USD are exposed to exchange rate fluctuations. This web page is published by Huan Asset Management and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong.